Community Wealth Building & Regenerative Industries
WHAT WE ARE UP TO
Place Based Capital Program
Now open for registrations
Creating local capital and local impact funds
- Does your region have local development and investment opportunities but you struggle to secure the capital to deliver them?
- Are you tired of applying for temporary and ad-hoc grant funding and philanthropic donations?
- Would you like a more permanent source of capital and an investment vehicle that’s owned and led by your region and understands and values the development and investment opportunities?
- We have the solution for you…
Introducing Ethical Fields Place Based Capital Program
Download this to know more: Place Based Capital Program Proposal
Community Wealth Building Australia Tour
Join Meaghan as she tours around Australia to meet council leaders, community advocates and individuals to talk about Community Wealth Building in their area.
If you’re within the area that we will visit, please reach out!
Environmental Markets Leadership Course
The Environmental Markets Leadership Course is now available to the public! Enroll now to avail the discounted introductory price. Offer is valid until 30 June 2023 only.
Just use the code: EMLP_welcome
Community Wealth Building
We partner with communities, governments and businesses to implement community wealth building.
We partner with businesses, governments and communities to transform and transition to regenerative and equitable models.
We work with government, industry, business and community to:
- Empower local people and places
Shift more ownership, control and decision-making of the local economy and development to the people that value and rely on it the most – local business owners, local employees, local community, local consumers.
- Increase local ownership and prosperity
Encourage all local people to invest in, and hold a financial and controlling stake in local assets and resources of all kinds – capital income, land, property, enterprises, infrastructure, equipment and more.
- Anchor opportunities and prosperity to place
Increase industries, businesses and jobs that are anchored locally and are committed to a region and its people.
- Make financial power work for local places
Stop wealth flowing out of local places and redirect it back into the local economy. Build local financial systems and vehicles owned and controlled by local people.
- Create an inclusive economy
Adopt more inclusive forms of economic development and business models that build wealth and prosperity for everyone.
- Create regenerative industries and regions
Grow industries, enterprises, jobs and supply chains that systematically reinvest in and regenerate the local community.
- Leverage local multipliers and reinvestment
Create an economy and development approach that systematically reinvests in and multiplies the local impact from development and economic activity in the region.
- Strengthen regions, towns and local communities
Create systems, institutions, enterprises, infrastructure and cultures that reinforce community ownership, leadership and wealth building.